Saturday, May 4, 2013

Long time, no post!

Well we had a forced move in August due to the landlord deciding to stop paying his mortgage and thus having the house we were renting foreclosed on.

During the move, the 30 gallon dirt tank broke, and we lost 2 buckets of dirt. The dirt tank is no more. :(

But I have replaced that tank, and managed to save some of the plants and restarted it with ADA AquaSoil instead.

I did have to sell my 100 gallon setup recently - but that is okay, I could have never set it up in our new house without having to modify the floor to support the weight.

I have the shrimp tanks still set up and the 12 gallon JBJ cube and the 30n gallon and 7 gallon at work still, plus two bowls and a small betta tank.

I just bought another 12 gallon JBJ cube as well because it was modified and I was intrigued by what I might be able to do with it.

I should get some pics of it all soon.